Ongoing Research Projects
- European Commission - Horizon 2020 Energy (PENNY): Psychological, social and financial barriers to energy efficiency.
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE): Underlying energy efficiency and technological change in the Swiss household sector.
- Swiss Competence Center for Research in Energy, Society and Transition (SCCER-CREST), WP2.1 "Analysis of socio-economic determinants of adoption of efficient technologies in Switzerland".
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) and the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI): Economic impact evaluation of integrated ragweed management.
- Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN): Impact assessment of river restoration in Switzerland.
Recently Completed Projects
- Schweizerische Akademie der Medizinischen Wissenschaften (SAMW): Efficiency and Performance of Cantonal Health Care Systems: An Empirical Analysis Based on a Stochastic Frontier Approach. [2015 - 2017]
- Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) and partly by the Federal Roads Office (FEDRO): Economic analysis of policy measures to reduce CO2 emissions of passenger cars in Switzerland. [2012 - 2015]
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE): An Evaluation of the Impact of Energy Efficiency Policies on Residential Electricity Demand in Switzerland. [11/2012 - 11/2015]
- SFOE, CCEM, Cantons of ZH, TG and BL, City of Zurich: An Analysis of Investment Decisions for Energy‐Efficient Renovation of Multi‐Family Buildings. [2007 - 2012]
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE): Erneuerung von Einfamilienhäusern - Eine mikroökonomische Analyse für ausgewählte Schweizer Kantone. [2008 - 2011]